- Destroys microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses, including the CORONAVIRUS!
- Closed-type device suitable for public places with frequent movement of persons.
- Incredibly low noise due to its special fans.
- LED status and UV discharge lamp lifetime indication.
- The device is designed for mounting onto the ceiling.
- The device can be controlled wirelessly via Wi-Fi using a mobile application. The application allows its user to: program the timer, adjust the fan speed and to find out the exact and actual UV discharge lamp lifetime in hours.
- The device is designed to disinfect the air during the presence of human beings. UV-C radiation purifies the air in a special tunnel inside the device. The device does not cause any harm to the present persons.
- The device is designed and made in Slovakia.
Dimensions: 995 x 204 mm,
• RAL7035 /white/ – TW220-W
• RAL9005MET /black/ – TW220-B
Weight: 15.2 kg
The device has WIFI
Device application: TuyaSmart
Working environment according to IEC 60364-5-51: AB5
220 – 240 V AC; 50 / 60 Hz
UniSchuko connector / EU Terminal – cable 3 m
Input power: < 255 W in active mode
Stand-by mode < 10 W
Noise level and airflow:
< 40 db on airflow 200 m³/hr (Silent mode)
< 50 db on airflow 250 m³/hr
Lamps power in the device: 220 W
Lamp type: 4x OSRAM HNS L 55 W 2G11 or compatible type
Discharge lamp lifetime:
18000 hours, recommended replacement after 9000 hours
Ozone Free Operation
Device purification coverage for ceiling heights of 2,5 m:
Purified air ONCE in 60 minutes: 100 m2
Purified air ONCE in 2hours: 200 m2
Purified air ONCE in 4hours: 400 m2
Purified air ONCE in 8hours: 800 m2
Powerful, compact emitter
Easy replacement of discharge lamps (after their lifetime)
Fan error detection
Discharge lamp failure detection
Lifetime of the discharge lamp monitoring